Last year the RPA Board set a bold goal: “Plan and host a signature event that puts Resonance Repatterning® on the map.”
From that intention came the idea of a Resonance Repatterning Summit, which was introduced at the Annual meeting in February. Since then a Planning Team consisting of Don Giberson, Gladys Murphy, Joie Jacobsen, Laura Frisbie, Liz Tobin and Stacy Dorius have begun bringing this idea to life.
The Resonance Repatterning Summit will be held October 1-7, 2012 and will be a week-long virtual event modeled after the Tapping Summit and similar telesummits. The RR Summit will feature Certified Practitioners presenting live and pre-recorded repatterning sessions on a variety of common challenges/themes such as relationships, prosperity, health, business, life purpose, etc.
These sessions will be presented at no charge to Summit participants!
Some of the main goals of the RR Summit are:
- promote the RR Summit to over 100,000 people and have over 10,000 visit our website
- attract over 5,000 new subscribers to our mailing list
- attract over 2,000 registrants and over 500 participants to the RR Summit
- showcase and promote our Certified Practitioners
- attract new clients for our practitioners
- encourage more people to join the RPA as Associate Members
- encourage new students to study resonance repatterning
- be self-financing (the RR Summit covers its costs and generates a net profit for the RPA)
Consider how the Tapping Summit has helped promote EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques).
Now in its fifth year, the 2012 Tapping Summit began on May 7th and has attracted over 500,000 participants. This event has made tapping and EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques) household terms.
Wouldn’t it be wonderful if the RR Summit did for resonance repatterning what the Tapping Summit has done for EFT?
If you have skills in administration, marketing/promotion, website design or any other area and would like to help with this exciting project, please contact Don Giberson at firstname.lastname@example.org