Spring is always such a wonderful time of year to consider new ideas and identify new areas of expansion. One way that the Board does this is to meet for the annual Board Retreat. Coming together like this (in our virtual format) is a way to review goals and vision for the upcoming year. This year we focused on the concept of the S.W.O.T. analysis which assesses an organization’s Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats. This exercise was facilitated by Barbara King from the UK and the repatterner for the retreat was Teri Higbee from Missouri. A theme throughout the retreat was how can we continue as an Association with so few students becoming certified and some certified practitioners not renewing. The Retreat has inspired the Board to move into a new paradigm of promoting Resonance Repatterning and supporting student practitioners and certified practitioners.
Here are some brief updates from the May 2nd Board meeting that we are very excited to share!
- The Board has asked the Certification Committee to review and propose areas in the certification process where requirements may be reduced and still meet the high level of standard for fully certified professionals. This decision is based on the fact that it is so difficult for students to travel to obtain their observations.
- Student Practitioners (I Declare) will be able to use the Resonance Repatterning logo and trademark. Chloe is in full agreement with this as these students are in process and committed to the work of Resonance Repatterning.The use of the logo is given by permission by Chloe and the Licensing Agreement is signed by Practitioners. Watch for emails for more information on this!
- RPA Bylaws will be voted on by the membership in June 2012. We are so excited to finally present the revised bylaws which are current with the Association’s growth, mission, and technology.
- A new website listing at the RPA site will provide information regarding practitioners who provide long distance healing sessions. We will still list practitioners by location (state, country) but we will also highlight that many practitioners offer long distance work.
- The RPA will host a summit in October 2012 which will reach people all over the world to receive sessions during a one week timeframe. Much more information will be coming on this at the RPA blog.
All of these ideas are initiatives that we are excited about in order to grow our Association and support our members. Each of these take time and are expedited as soon as our volunteers can make them happen. I want you to ask yourself…if something listed here is something you are very interested in including yourself, why not contact the Board and give your support? We always need helping hands, creativity, and effort! Please contact me if you are interested in any one of our various programs!
Many blessings to each of you~